Phone Sex Review - thehotspace.com

My phone sex review of thehotspace.com goes like this: once I found this site I was instantly hooked!  It was so easy to apply and once they got me set up with all the legal paperwork, they instantly created my account and I got started advertising my character right away.

I didn't have to put much work into it, just write a few stories and such. It took a few weeks but after I got my first call it blasted off from there! I immediately met a few men and I instantly hooked up with them, they became regular clients and they helped me get started making money as an independent phone sex operator.

The site was very easy to use and very fast, unlike some of the busier sites that take forever to load. I found thehotspace.com to be a very mobile friendly phone sex site. I could easily post and update my content from my phone or computer. The site looks very fresh and creative,  such an adorable look and theme too!

Pros of thehotspace.com? That I can work whenever I want, and I can be a part of a great team. The limitless income is the best part and it really all depends on how much work I feel like putting into it. Not only do I get to make some good money, I get to meet some good people too. I have made many friends at The Hot Space and I continue making kinky friends as the time goes on. I am welcome to post about anything I want and to share my ideas with an amazing group of ladies too.

The cons of thehotspace.com? Is it a scam? No, of course not. It is a very trustworthy site and they take their business seriously. While I do love their ways of customer service and business, there are the problems that exist on every toll free phone sex site. You have to build up your customers and sometimes play the waiting game. When you do get calls, sometimes they're not always intending to pay, as with any pay to play chat site.

Overall, I'm loving The Hot Space so far. I anticipate their future updates and can't wait to see more features being added to the website. As a PSO, I give this site a rating of 10/10. Check out the website if you get the chance, whether you are a phone sex connoisseur or a work-at-home phone sex operator, this is definitely a site to look out for.


Comments